Tuesday 9 August 2016

Card for Mum

I have made a card for Mum - although this is a Mother's Day image, I feel it could be used for other occasions too as it doesn't actually say Happy Mothers Day!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Wednesday Challenge - Sketch
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/wednesday-sketch/forum/topics/wednesday-sketch-challenge-august-3
CRAFT Challenge - Colour Palette
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/challenge-375-4th-of-august-colour-combo.html

I have used a tartan patterned paper from Trimgym for this card.  I used some white cardstock for the layering.  The image is from Sheepski Designs and is coloured with copic markers.  I added some narrow ribbon tied into a bow with the tails of the bow wrapped around the card.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely take on our colour palette!! This is a gorgeous image, and your right, it can be used for multiple occasions :) Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week :)
    Susan - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white rectangle, Suze, it makes the paper really pop! And you're right, the image is not just for Mother's Day! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B DT x

    ReplyDelete