Wednesday 17 August 2016

Swimming Hello

This morning I have woken up to sunshine - maybe summer is getting nearer.  It probably still isn't that warm outside but it is fantastic to see the sun!





I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/sketch-95-with-digi-stamp-boutique.html
CRAFT Challenge - Anything Goes
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/challenge-376-11th-of-august-anything.html

I have used some scrapbooking papers from my stash.  The image is one of my favourites from Digi Stamp Boutique and has been coloured with copic markers.  I added some sparkly ribbon from American Crafts.

Here is the sketch that I followed:

3 comments:

  1. CUTE!! It looks like Michael Phelps and Katie Ledecky in the pool for the gold!! So glad that you shared this card with us over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though I'm not American, I can so relate to your comment. They are both impressive swimmers. Michael Phelps is an inspiration to my son as both of them have a main event of 200 Butterfly. My son has a long way to go to get to Michael Phelps level though!

      Delete
  2. What a great card. Love the image with the fun papers. Thanks for joining us. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete