Tuesday 16 August 2016

Get Well Soon

It is time for a new challenge starting at Incy Wincy and this challenge the theme is Get Well/Sympathy cards.  We are sponsored this time by A Day For Daisies.




I have used an image from A Day For Daisies called Lily Wedding.


I have also used some pink and white striped paper from a paper pad.  I used some pink lace from Sullivans and a pink polka dot bow.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Classic Design Team Open Challenge - Anything Goes
http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/1st-august-2016-classic-design-team.html

1 comment:

  1. Oh my this is gorgeous, I love the pretty large striped paper, it is very effective behind your gorgeous die cut doilies with lovely image (nicely coloured too) and also the lovely sentiment. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete