Thursday 4 August 2016

Just Keep Swimming

Working with swimmers, I tend to aquatic themed cards quite a lot!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Pattie's Creations - Water
http://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/challenge-124.html
Open-Minded Crafting Fun - Colours of Country (red white and blue)
http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/monthly-challenge-7-patriotic-use-your.html
Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/show-us-your-pussies-cats-challenges-9.html
The Outlawz Saturday Challenge - Anything Goes
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/saturday-paper-a-la-mode/forum/topics/paper-ala-mode-anything-goes-7-30-16-through-8-6-16

I have used a water themed paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft called "Coastal Escape".  The image is from Pattie's Creations and is coloured with copic markers.   The sentiment is a digital sentiment from The Alley Way Stamps.  I added some blue ribbon, some faux stitching and some red rhinestones.

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun card and a really cute kitty. I hope you are going to enter him in my latest Cats Challenge ? :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image. Yes I'd imagine you need to create several swimming related cards given your occupation!

    Thanks so much for entering your creation into our latest challenge over at Pattie's Creations and of course for using a PC image. Good luck in the draw.

    ☺Lisa D.
    DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YaY !! Thanks for coming to purr along at SUYP Cats Challenges
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! The image is sooo fun and the sentiment goes perfectly with it. Lovely DP too! Thank you for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope to see you soon again.

    Hanne, DT
    Handmade By Hanne

    ReplyDelete