Sunday 28 August 2016

Holiday

Even though it isn't that long ago I went on holiday, I wish I could go on another!  I'll just have to content myself with a holiday themed card instead!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Ike's World - Holiday
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/ikesworld-challenges-70-travelholidays.html
Glitter n Sparkle - Sketch
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/challenge-202.html
Creative Ladybirds - Anything Goes
http://creativeladybirdscreations.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/challenge-18-ikes-art.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio which I thought was a good fit with the image.  The image is from Ike's Art and has been coloured with copic markers.  I matted with some chocolate brown cardstock from Rosie's Studio and added some arrow shaped paper clips.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I'd love to be stood in front of the leaning tower of pizza right now! Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too would love to be back in Pisa!!
    Great card...
    Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Susan
    DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. creative card suze! luv samara dt IWC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us at IKE'S WORLD Challenges.
    DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coool card - I have never been and seen this but I would love to go. Great background paper and I love the arrows :-) Thank you for coming to play along at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete