Tuesday 16 August 2016

Sitting Pretty

I love kitty images - and was inspired to go girlie with this one.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Paper Shelter - Punches and dies
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/challenge-259-punches-and-dies.html
Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/show-us-your-pussies-cats-challenges-9.html
CRAFT Challenge - Anything Goes
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/challenge-376-11th-of-august-anything.html

I have used a paper and a couple of die-cuts from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from The Paper Shelter and has been coloured with copic markers before die-cutting with a die from Spellbinders.  I also added some faux stitching with a Distress Marker.  I added three pearls from Rosie's Studio and some pre-coloured ribbon roses.

3 comments:

  1. How delightful ! A super little image. I love the look on the cat's face as the little cutie is dressing it up LoL :-D Lovely colouring.
    Thank you for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges. :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!! Great colouring on the image :)
    Thanks for joining our challenge at The Paper Shelter.
    Good luck and hope to see you again :)
    Hugs Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one sassy kitty! Love your fun creation. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete