Wednesday 24 August 2016

Pokemon Colours

Fortunately for me who doesn't know much about Pokemon, the challenge included three pictures of Pokemon.  I chose this one as I liked the colours:

 
And those colours also enabled me to go with a summery beachy theme:


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/AG-NO-99.html
Fresh Brewed Designs - Pokemon Colours
http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/freshly-brewed-challenge-august-201620.html


I have used a blue and green paper from Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Fresh Brewed Designs and is coloured with copic markers.  I also used a border strip and toppers both in a mix of blues and greens, along with some blue rhinestones and a sentiment from letter stickers.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS ONE!!! He makes me smile! I had him on my list if I had had the chance to make a card of my own... but that never happened :(

    Thank you for playing along and for being our guest for September's challenge.

    have a wonderful day!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete