Sunday 14 August 2016

Jingle Bloomin' Bells

A christmas card based on a Tic Tac Toe line of Red and Image and Faux Stitching (diagonal).


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Monday Challenge - Tic Tac Toe + sentiment
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/monday-greetings/forum/topics/monday-greetings-challenge-tic-tac-toe-gcc080816
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/AG-NO-98.html

I have used a red and white paper from a christmas paper pad by Sugar and Spice Studio.  I added some red Christmas ribbon across the card.  The image and sentiment are from Dr Digi and have been coloured with copic markers.  I die-cut some bells using a Memory Box die and then cut it into two pieces.  I filled the two "spaces" with the parts of the die-cut.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous and wonderful card Suze thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete