Saturday, 13 August 2016

Jingle Bloomin' Bells

A christmas card based on a Tic Tac Toe line of Red and Image and Faux Stitching (diagonal).


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Monday Challenge - Tic Tac Toe + sentiment
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/monday-greetings/forum/topics/monday-greetings-challenge-tic-tac-toe-gcc080816
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/AG-NO-98.html

I have used a red and white paper from a christmas paper pad by Sugar and Spice Studio.  I added some red Christmas ribbon across the card.  The image and sentiment are from Dr Digi and have been coloured with copic markers.  I die-cut some bells using a Memory Box die and then cut it into two pieces.  I filled the two "spaces" with the parts of the die-cut.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog for our weekly anything goes challenge. I look forward to seeing you again.
    Best of luck in the draw!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and wonderful card Suze thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete