Thursday 11 August 2016

I'm Sorry

I looked at this image - and thought this sentiment just might be what he was saying!  He has that sorrowful look about him.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Things with Wings
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/qkr-challenge-203-things-with-wings.html
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/challenge-26.html

I have used a paper and a topper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I added a digital sentiment from Eureka Stamps over the top of the topper.  The image is from QKR Stampede and is coloured with copic markers and matted with some green cardstock.  I also used a jute border and some pearls from Rosie's studio.

5 comments:

  1. So cute, I love the rooster. Thank you, for joining us for the QKR Stampede challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring - he looks kind of upset with himself! Thanks for coming to the QKR stampede challenge again this week. Our new challenge begins tomorrow.
    Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great image for an "I'm Sorry" card, Suze. His expression is perfect! It's really wonderful to see you playing along in the "Things with Wings" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. He does look like he might just be saying sorry. Great job with this beautiful card. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right about his expression he does look a little forlorn! Great job with the card! Thanks for joining our challenge at crafting with friends, I hope we'll see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete