Thursday 18 August 2016

Riding the Wind

When I saw the themes for the Friday Challenge at The Outlawz Challenge I was originally going to craft something with a Seniors theme - but then I came across this image and knew I had to go with the riding the wind option!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Friday Challenge - Ride the Wind
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/friday-color/forum/topics/festive-friday-s-challenge-august-12
Catch The Bug - Recipe
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/july-recipe-challenge.html
Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/show-us-your-pussies-cats-challenges-9.html
CCC Digi Creations - Shades of Blue
http://cccdigicreations.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/challenge-55-shades-of-blue.html

I have used three offcuts from other cards to create the base and then distress the edges of two of them.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  I edged the image with some faux stitching.  I added an embellishment from Imaginisce.   The sentiment is from Desert Diva and has been die-cut into a tag shape using a die from Nellies.  I also added some baker's twine to the tag.


4 comments:

  1. Aaaawww what a cute and fun image. Fab creation!

    Thanks for playing along with our current challenge at CCC Digis Creations and good luck!

    Hugs
    Doris

    *GDT* CCC Digis Creations
    *DT* The Sketchy Challenges
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    Kleido’s BastelStüble

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loads of off cuts in my stash, this card is a great inspiration on how to put them to use.
    Sweet card. Good luck in the challenges. Pia, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how adorable that is. Gorgeous colouring on the sweet little image :-D
    Thank you for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering your lovely card into the 'Shades of Blue' Challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good Luck in the draw and hope you will join us again.
    Crafty Hugs, Diane Louise (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete