Saturday 20 August 2016

Shine Bright

I scattered some stars across the card and then added the image central to them - and I'm pleased with the effect.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Little Tangles - Sequins
http://littletangles.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/challenge-71-shakers-and-sequins.html
Cupcake Inspirations - Shine Bright
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/challenge-371.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/AG-NO-99.html

I have used some sequin stars and an image from Neat and Tangled.  I coloured the image with copic markers and then matted it with some gold metallic paper die-cut with a Spellbinder die.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just so cute! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little bird is a vision of happiness! So tweet (sorry...had to *grin*) Thank you for sharing your artistry in the Cupcake Inspirations "Shine Bright" challenge!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet, sweet card! I'm so glad you joined Cupcake Inspirations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty little card. I love that little bird. And I am so digging how you incorporated the ‘Shine Bright’ theme this week. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and very sweet! So glad you were inspired to join Cupcake Inspirations Shine Bright challenge!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Suze thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Good Luck with your entry
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete