Wednesday 24 August 2016

Cupcakes in Summer

Yum!  There is nothing better than baking some cupcakes on a summer's day - and then enjoying eating them!


 
I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Thursday Challenge - Cupcakes
 http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/prismaandothermediums/forum/topics/wisted-thursday-challenge-for-august-18-24-optional-twist-is
Catch The Bug - BINGO (Summer Theme + Scoring + Bugaboo Image
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/time-for-august-bingo-challenge.html

I have used a cupcake themed paper from a paper pad by Provocraft.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  I matted this onto some deep red cardstock which I scored top and bottom. I added a sentiment from Peppercus Designs cut into a pennant shape.

2 comments:

  1. Love the cupcakes, they are calorie free-right? Thanks for playing along with us at Catch The Bug this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They'd have to be with that many of them!

      Delete