Wednesday 10 August 2016

Rainbow Shaker

I haven't made a shaker card for a while - but I had fun with this one!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Colour Combo
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/challenge-375-4th-of-august-colour-combo.html
Brown Sugar - Shaker Card
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/challenge-210-shaker-card.html

I have used a paper from Trimgym for the background.  The shaker elements are gold sequin stars - I thought they matched the stars in the image perfectly!  The image is from SLS Lines and is coloured with copic markers.  I added some faux stitching some with a Distress Marker as well as some glitter domes as corner embellishments.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Wonderful way to incorporate color challenge colors. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Thank you for joining us on Brown Sugar Shaker challenge. Hope you’ll join us again.

    Simona (DT)

    ReplyDelete