Friday 15 June 2012

Lovely patchwork baby card

This is the second card that I have made for this challenge:
http://brokenboxstock.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/stitches-challenge.html

I had already submitted one card for the Broken Box Stock challenge and found the perfect paper and another image I'd missed on the Broken Box Stock blog.  So... since we are allowed up to three entries, I thought I'd do another one.


I have used a backing paper from Bearly Mine Designs.  The image is one called free carriage from Broken Box Stock.  I have coloured the image and the flower using copics and the image has been matted using cream cardstock.  The image and matt have been die-cut using Spellbinders Large rectangle and Large scallop rectangle.    The stitches on the background paper are part of the pattern but I have also drawn on some stitches around the image using a gel pen (haven't had the gel pens out for ages!).


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Suze, goes perfect with the image.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete