Saturday 2 June 2012

Stella Says Sketch

I have never done the Stella Says Sketch challenge at Catch the Bug before but thought I'd give it a go this month:
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/stella-says-sketch-challenge-11.html

I had this lovely Bugaboo image that I was wanting to use so worked from that:



The image is one called GP Jeans and is from Bugaboo.

I teamed her with some striped paper from Free Vintage Digital Stamps.  I used a Nellies die to cut the scallop border.  The ribbon is one from American Crafts.  The square frame die is a Spellbinders one I think but I could be wrong there as I can't find the original packaging!   The background paper is one from my stash - had it for ages and not used it!  The sentiment is an acrylic stamp from a set that came free with a magazine.  I added rhinestones to give the card some bling.

I'm pleased with this card and enjoyed doing this challenge so may attempt it at another time.





1 comment:

  1. wonderful card! love the colors ! thank you for playing this weeks Stella says sketch challenge at Catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete