Saturday 30 June 2012

All tied up

The current Pikes Playground challenge is all about adding something that can be tied:
http://dustinpike.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/challenge-all-tied-up.html

As soon as I looked at this image, I knew I had to use it for this challenge:


The card has been made using Raspberry Road Designs papers from the Summer pack in two different colours.  The image has been coloured using copic markers and then die-cut using a Spellbinders rectangle die.  The matt has been die-cut in black cardstock.  I added some rainbow coloured cord that I bought recently and tied some bows to represent the bows on the kite.

1 comment:

  1. I just love your card! Especially like the way you tied the ribbon in to the kite tail. Awesome! Thanks for joining us at "Pike's Playground."
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete