Sunday 3 June 2012

Sketch Challenge

This one is another sketch challenge:
http://christmaschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/challenge-27-sponsored-by-whiff-of-joy.html

This is the card that I created using this sketch:


For this card, I used:

Burgundy Card Blank
Various papers from Bearly Mine Designs
Corrugated green card from paper collage pack
Red ribbon from American crafts (under lace)
Red and white lace from Sullivans
Cre8tive Hands -
Yellow rhinestones
Spellbinders Labels die cuts
Gold cardstock
Holly embossing folder


I generally stuck to the sketch and the bingo elements - however I did add the rhinestones which weren't in either.   The bingo combination that I used was embossing (on gold strip under lace); lace and die-cuts.   The embossing got a bit lost under the lace but is still fairly visible.  I just hope it still qualifies!

No comments:

Post a Comment