Monday 25 June 2012

Stella Says Sketch

The sketch for this challenge can be found here:

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/stella-says-sketch-113-challenge.html


I have used one of the images that I won in a previous challenge.  It is a Bugaboo image called Meowy Christmas. I love cats and I love making Christmas cards, so this one was a real joy to put together.


The card has a more burgundy and green feel to it rather than the traditional red and green.The kitten is wearing a green Santa hat similar to one my son has.The background papers that I have used have come from my stash.  The image has been cut using a Spellbinders rectangle die as has the matt which was cut from black cardstock. The buttons are cut from another scrapbook paper using a Nellies Multi Frame die.  The image has been coloured usng copic markers and kindy glitz.

Another card finished for Christmas - really getting on top of it this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment