Thursday 30 August 2018

B is for Birthday

We have rain again today!  I suppose at least all the spring flowers are getting a good watering.  But it doesn't give me a chance to get out and tidy the garden ready for spring planting.



I would like to enter:
The Crafter's Cafe - Birthdays
https://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/08/202-birhtdays-andor-buttons.html


I have used a paper and a border strip from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Sparkle n Sprinkle and is coloured with copic markers.  I added some Dimensional Magic to the windscreen and the teeth. The sentiment is from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles and is also coloured with copic markers.

1 comment:

  1. Great card. Love the theme. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter’s cafe challenge.

    Varsha DT
    The Crafter’s cafe

    ReplyDelete