Wednesday 8 August 2018

Libra Kitties

I bought a number of hardcover notebooks that really need to be recovered (the fronts are really boring!).  This week's sketch at The Outlawz inspired me to cover one of them!

I would like to enter:
The Outlawz Wednesday Challenge - Sketch
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/wednesday-sketch/forum/topics/wednesday-sketch-challenge-august-1-2018
Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/2018/08/show-us-your-pussycats-challenge-33.html

I have used a textured paper from a paper pad that I bought from Lincraft (not sure of the brand now as I bought it some time back!).  The image is from Knitty Kitty Digis and has been coloured with copic markers.  Matting is gold metallic paper.  I also added an embellishment strip to the top left corner.

Now my notebook is much nicer to look at!

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee - how delightful that image is. Great new cover for your book :-) Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete