Wednesday 29 August 2018

Happy Birthday

I used a number of digital elements from Beccy's Place on this one:


I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - August Challenge (Lace)
https://beccyschallenges.blogspot.com/2018/08/august-challenge.html
Carlin's Map Paradise - Anything Goes
https://carlinskaartenparadijs.blogspot.com/2018/07/challenge-1-juli-augustus.html

I have used a digital paper, digital image and digital sentiment from Beccy's Place.  The image is coloured with copic markers and then die cut with a Spellbinders die and inked with a Distress Ink pad.  I also used some vintage look lace (it isn't vintage though as I only bought it recently!)

2 comments:

  1. Your card is fabulous Suze, the colour scheme is gorgeous... pink and brown always look great together. I like the addition of the vintage-look lace too, it adds wonderful texture to your design. Great job on the colouring!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze your card is very beautiful and looks tasty.
    Nice that you used a Beccy stamp on it.
    Thank you for taking part in our Anything Goes + Anything Goes challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Good Luck !

    Carla (DT)

    ReplyDelete