Friday 31 August 2018

For My Special Man

I've finally finished one more card from an earlier in the year challenge.  Just the February one to go now!  I wanted to finish them as I had the images printed out - so may as well use them rather than waste them.  I had a bit of a struggle with this one - not great with masculine cards!


I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - August Challenge (image from March challenge)
https://beccyschallenges.blogspot.com/2018/08/august-challenge.html
Carlins Map Paradise - Anything Goes
https://carlinskaartenparadijs.blogspot.com/2018/08/2de-reminder-challenge-1-juli-augustus.html

I have used a paper and sentiment from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Beccy's Place and is coloured with copic markers.  I die-cut a football using a die from Craft Creations.

2 comments:

  1. You're doing a fabulous job catching up with all the challenges Suze, well done. Your card is wonderful, it doesn't look like you have trouble creating masculine cards. I like the way you've coloured the images and the little soccer ball embellishment is a fabulous way to finish the project. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice card, beautiful done.
    Thank you for joining us at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs challenge.
    God Luck !
    Carla (DT)

    ReplyDelete