Saturday 18 August 2018

Scrap Gift Card

I got to use up a few scraps on this card!

 And these are some of the scraps that I used.  I ended up only using the three centre ones.  The matting and the base card are also left over pieces from other cards.


I would like to enter:
Hiding In My Craft Room - Super Scraps Saturday
http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/2018/08/himcr-365-super-scraps-saturday.html

I used an offcut piece of cardstock for the base card.  I think it was the piece left over from a square shaped card which I tend to cut from  A4 cardstock.  The scraps above are all the pieces extra from card fronts.  They are various brands I think.  The matting is from a scrap paper pack that I bought some time ago.  Some of the pieces are smallish and I don't get to use them.  However, due to the smaller nature of this card, one of the pieces was perfect.  I created the background by cutting 1cm strips from the scrap pieces and laying them across the base.  I die-cut an embellishment using one of the scrap pieces.  The image is from Oddball Art Company and paper pieced with scraps as well as some colouring with copic markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment