Tuesday 28 August 2018

Retro Chic

I should really be in bed now but I was late home and then had to do some work when I got home. The main challenge that I am entering this card in closes when I will probably be asleep so thought I'd best do it before I actually go to bed!


I would like to enter:
The Paper Shelter - Digital Image
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2018/08/challenge-350-digital-image.html

I have used a digital paper from The Paper Shelter for the background.  The image is from The Paper Shelter and coloured with copic markers.  I added some Wink Of Stella to the background paper as well as the image. 

I have one more card to write up a post for but I think I can leave that one until the morning!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, love your colored image and cool background papers - fits the image perfectly. Thanks so much for playing along in our Digital Image challenge at The Paper Shelter:) Hugs! Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got your entry in, in time! What a sweet card! I have just used this cutie on a card myself! Beautifully coloured! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week, and for using one of our images and paper!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete