Saturday 4 August 2018

Merry Christmas

I was working on a couple of DT cards and decided I also wanted to create a couple of cards using the inspiration picture at Catch The Bug while I was crafting.  This is the first of them:


I would like to enter:
Catch The Bug - Inspiration Picture (beach)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2018/07/time-for-photo-challenge-at-bugaboo.html
CHNC Patterned Paper - August Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2018/08/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-august.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I placed Santa so that he is sitting buried in sand close to the water's edge.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers, Wink Of Stella, Sparkle Glitter Pens and Kindy Glitz.

2 comments:

  1. Suze, wonderful Santa beach card. Great paper for this card. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Photo Inspiration Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete