Monday 5 September 2022

Faux Stepper Butterfly Card

I wasn't sure that I was going to find the time to attempt the current fold at Butterfly Challenge but fortunately it wasn't a difficult one and I'm almost back on top of everything after a fair bit of time away recently (with no craft supplies).

I think I have included all the elements of the challenge.  I decided to go with faux stitching since the card style was a faux stepper.

 


I would like to enter:

Butterfly Challenge - F is for...
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/08/172-spin-butterfly-wheel-with-f-for.html

I have used digital papers from Lozzy.  The butterfly is a foam one which I coloured with a copic marker to match the challenge colours.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Suze, this is a striking card and I think it is fabulous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bringing up the rear with this elegant stepper. I don't think i could ever go back to making a stepper the original way again. It is so simple to make. Thankyou for coming and playing in the butterfly garden with me. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete