Friday 23 September 2022

Stitch

Inspired by the theme of "A Stitch In Time" at Gecko Galz, I have made a mini photo album for my daughter.  The album has several blank pages, pocket pages and flip pages - I have only photographed a small segment of the album as I didn't want to make this post too photo heavy.

This is the front of the album


The inside cover of the album showing one of the pocket pages on the left and a flap page on the right.  The square piece fits a 4 x 4 inch photo and the flap piece fits a 4 x 6 inch photo on each side of the flap.  The pocket contains 2 x photo mats which can hold a 4 x 6 inch photo on each side.


The inside back cover showing one of the blank pages on the left and a pocket page on the right. 


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz - A Stitch In Time
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/2022/09/gecko-galz-challenge-stitch-in-time.html

I have used papers, images and sentiments from Gecko Galz. The embellishments on the front cover are from an embellishment pack I bought years ago with the idea of making something for my daughter but never knowing quite what I would make. 


I have followed a tutorial for an Easy Christmas Mini Photo Album by Sam Calcott.

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Suze, and I am sure your daughter will love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete