Monday 26 September 2022

Live In Joy

I had a bit of trouble figuring out the colours for the Butterfly Challenge this time.  I'm not entirely sure that all four are correct in the end.


I would like to enter:

Butterfly Challenge -  W is for ....
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/09/173-spin-butterfly-wheel-with-w-for.html

I have used two different patterned papers from MME.  I followed all the prompts for the challenge.  The "wood" is the watermelon coloured butterfly.   The sentiment comes from Create with TLC.

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Suze - love that centre piece and the bold sentiment
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colours all look fine to me Suze and what a pretty card you have made using them to perfection. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete