Friday 16 September 2022

Steampunk Clocks Booklet

I would like to share something that I made following a tutorial.  I made a change to the tutorial as I was having difficulty with the staple closing method she used.  Instead of having four pages, I reduced it to one after taking over 30 mins just to secure that page.  I initially tried to add all four pages at once but quickly released that wasn't going to work. I also made a change to the cardstock that I used - beige instead of white as it has a more vintage feel to it.

I'm hoping that I interpreted the brief for The Outlawz Saturday Challenge correctly as it wasn't explained.  I have worked with the Adventure part of the prompt. I have created a booklet that can be used for recording details of an adventure.

This is the booklet folded up:

and the back of the booklet once opened:
and finally inside the booklet.  There are notepads in both outside pockets plus little "cards' in the centre pockets which could also be used for noting parts of the adventure.

I would like to enter:

The Outlawz Saturday Challenge - Fall Into Adventure
https://theoutlawzchallenges-saturday.blogspot.com/2022/09/the-outlawz-saturday-paper-la-mode.html

CHNC Patterned Paper - September Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2022/08/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html

I followed a tutorial for a Steampunk Clocks Booklet from Vectoria Designs.  The papers are all from Vectoria Designs.

3 comments:

  1. Great project! I get it, Suze; I'm always making changes to manipulate projects into working! This is amazing with all the pockets, closures, and cards. Such a wonderful take on an adventure project; this is the perfect place to document a fall adventure! Very happy you shared with us at The Outlawz Paper á la Mode! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Outlawz Saturday Paper A La Mode Challenges.

    ReplyDelete