Tuesday 13 September 2022

Gift Purse/Wallet

 I decided to attempt another one of tutorials that I have saved.   There are a few pictures with this one:

The "wallet" closed. The image is from The Paper Shelter and is coloured with copic markers.


The wallet open showing the "card" section.  I only had one gift card at home and it clashed colour wise so I cut around some pink patterned paper scraps so that I could put something in the card slots for the photo.


The "coin purse".  I may end up making a small card to fit in here as there is nowhere really suitable for a message.


And finally the "notes" section.  I had a note in a similar colour to the remainder of the project so I put that in for the photo:


I would like to enter:

The Paper Shelter - Anything But A Card
https://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2022/09/challenge-524-anything-but-card.html

Creations In Pink - Mainly Pink
https://creationsinpink.blogspot.com/2022/08/challenge-49-anything-goes-in-mainly.html

Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2022/08/pennys-challenge-529.html

As well as the image mentioned above, I used some digital paper from PixelScrapper.  I have been having issues with my printer printing at the correct size (it isn't coping too well with Windows 11).  I cut from some of the incorrect printed ones for the inner pieces and then printed some other pieces quite a bit larger than I needed and then cut into those.  As a result there are two different sized patterns of both patterned papers although it isn't so noticeable that I couldn't accept how it looked.

I followed a tutorial for a DIY Purse/Wallet for Gift Cards and Money by Sam Calcott.

2 comments:

  1. I just love your fabulous and creative gift purse, Suze! Thank you for joining our Anything but a Card challenge on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Have a happy day. Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks for joining at The Paper Shelter #524 Anything But A Card
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete