Tuesday 27 September 2022

May Your Heart Be Light

I have finally completed my card using the September image at Beccy's Place.  I am just waiting on my lunch to heat through so thought I'd squeeze in another blog post.


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - September Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2022/09/september-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper and sentiment as well as the September image from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I am enjoying using this particular paper - it co-ordinates really well with blues and pinks.

I have followed a tutorial for a Faux Double Stepper Card by Sam Calcott.

 

1 comment:

  1. Awww, this is adorable Suze, you've done a great job putting everything together. The colour combinations are fabulous... very bright and cheerful. The card fold is wonderful and I love your choice of sentiment too. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete