Friday 2 September 2022

Friend To Friend

 It is time for the reveal of the cards sent during August for the Card Chain Challenge.  My card went to Kati in Germany.


These were the prompts we had:



I have used the sketch, colours, fruit and flowers, friendship acetate and aperture.  The paper is from a paper pad.  The image is from Doodle Pantry and the sentiment is from Deedee's Digis.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I would like to enter:

Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2022/09/september-2022-crafts-galore-encore.html

I don't have the card to share that I will be receiving as it hasn't arrived as yet.  I am purposely not going to look at the cards in the reveal post as I don't want to spoil the surprise.  I have heard from Kati that she has received the card that I sent.

6 comments:

  1. Sweet cluster of grapes, Suze - just love how you used so many of the options!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you did well with so many of the options included! Love the grape cluster, great CCC card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty floral paper behind your sweet cluster of grapes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually the grapes are behind the paper as the grapes are in the aperture with acetate over the top.

      Delete
  4. What a very clever card Suze, and I love how you have popped the grapes into the aperture
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete