Tuesday 21 March 2023

8

 This card has taken me several days to come together as I haven't been feeling well. So long that the sketch that I followed closed yesterday - and I had heaps of time when I started it.

I would like to enter:

CRAFT Challenge - Female
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/03/challenge-671-female.html

The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com/2023/03/challenge-3-2023-anything-goes-winner.html

I have used a couple of digital papers from Trimgym.  The image is from Zuri Artsy Craftsy and the number is a stamp (rubber I think but not sure of the brand).  Coloring is with copic markers.

This is the sketch that I followed (now closed)



5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you have not been well - your card is gorgeous Suze, and that image is a sweet one, and you have coloured it beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtige kaart, bedankt om mee te doen, groetjes Darline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I like how you colored this girl - especcially her eyes.
    Thank you for joining as at CRAFT Challenge.
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card. I like how you colored this girl - especially his eyes.
    Thank you for joining as at CRAFT Challenge.
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card. I like how you colored this girl - especially her eyes.
    Thank you for joining as at CRAFT Challenge.
    Monika

    ReplyDelete