Tuesday 28 March 2023

Happy Birthday

I love this yummy looking image.  Sadly, for me, it is several months before strawberries are back in season. 

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - March Image
https://beccyschallenges.blogspot.com/2023/03/march-challenge.html

Passion For Markers - Birthday Cards
https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/03/week-682birthday-cards.html

I have used a digital paper, image and sentiment from Beccy's Place.  I cut the sentiment in two to fit around the image and was pleasantly surprised how well it actually fitted as I had added the image to the base first.  Coloring is with copic markers and a touch of Kindy Glitz on the flower centers. I also added a plaid ribbon and some dots of Kindy Glitz.

4 comments:

  1. It is a wonderful image. Your card is lovely! Thanks for sharing it with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning result Suze - don't you love it when we get surprises like that !
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice when things just come together Suze, I'm glad the sentiment fit so nicely next to the image. You did a great job with the colouring too... good idea to add a little sparkle to the centre of each flower.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete