Wednesday 22 March 2023

Happy Birthday!

 I'm feeling a lot better this morning.  I'm not entirely sure what I had but hopefully I'm over the worst of it.  I had many of the covid symptoms but tested negative so I've managed to rule that out.  I'm going to take it fairly quietly today so that I can fully recover.

I would like to enter:

CRAFT Challenge - Female
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/03/challenge-671-female.html

PINspiration Challenge - Birthday + Flowers (on paper)
https://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/2023/03/pinspirational-challenge-299-march.html

Passion For Markers - Birthday Cards
https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/03/week-682birthday-cards.html

I have used two digital papers from Trimgym.  The image is from Star Stampz and the sentiment is from Trimgym.  Coloring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute, feminine birthday card. Thank you so much for sharing it with us over at CRAFT Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you are on the mend Suze - what ever you had! This is such a sweet card - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're feeling better Suze. What a sweet card and so pretty in blue. Your background stripes are very striking and a great backdrop to the softer paper in front of it. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card Suze. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x
    p.s. glad to hear you're feeling a bit better x

    ReplyDelete