Tuesday 14 March 2023

Congratulations

 When I was doing some tidying, I found this one already printed out with the image and sentiment.  All that was needed was to find a paper and colour and embellish.  I don't know if my original intention was to create a slimline card or not but since the size was right for one, that's what I created.


I would like to enter:

QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2023/03/qkr-stampede-challenge-462.html

I have used a digital paper from Vintage Digital.  The image is from Stitchy Bear Stamps and the sentiment is from Eureka Stamps.  Coloring is with copic markers.  I also added some ric-rac braid across the white space between the image and sentiment.

2 comments:

  1. That was a good morning's tidying - a fabulous find and a great card Suze!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A supercard made with the stitchy bear image. I do miss this company. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete