Tuesday 7 March 2023

Just For You

 Somehow I have managed to get about a week or so behind - after February only being 2-3 days shorter than other months.  I haven't managed to create much outside of Design Team cards but I put aside some time today to do that.  I had been putting this one off as it looked difficult - turned out it wasn't that difficult at all.



I would like to enter:

Butterfly Challenge - C is for..
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/02/178-spin-butterfly-wheel-with-c-for.html

Passion For Markers - Things With Wings
https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/02/week-679things-with-wings.html

I have used a check paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The images on the inside are both from Create with TLC.  Coloring is with copic markers and inking of the embossing is with Distress Ink.  I also added some butterfly puffy stickers.

I used all the elements on the Butterfly wheel.


1 comment:

  1. A lovely fold which creates a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at the Passion For Markers Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete