Wednesday 22 March 2023

Holiday Joy

This is the second of the Gecko Galz that I'm uploading today.  I still have a few days before the challenges close but I would like to try and get more posted today if I can.


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz Christmas Challenge - March Image
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-monthly-christmas-challenge.html

I have combined the March Christmas Image from Gecko Galz with one of their digital papers and a sentiment from one of their sentiment sets.  I added some red "berries" to the paper as well as some grosgrain ribbon.  Coloring is with copic markers.

3 comments:

  1. Great use of the various GG digis Suze - a sweet card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the various GG digis Suze - a sweet card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card, Suze! Thank you for joining the Gecko Galz monthly Christmas image challenge. x

    ReplyDelete