Friday 18 November 2016

A Touch of Gold

Actually more than just a touch!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Touch of Gold
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/qkr-stampede-challenge-217-touch-of-gold.html
Crafty Gals Corner - Any Holiday
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/challenge-98-any-holiday.html

I have used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Craft Smith.  The image is from QKR Stampede and is coloured with copic markers.  I used some red cardstock for matting and added a gold glitter dome above the ornament on the paper.

4 comments:

  1. GOrgeous colours and your papers so pretty.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Suze! Fabulous coloring and I love your DP! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love the colors. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the gold on the paper and tree. It's perfect for our challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete