Thursday 17 November 2016

Adding Shadows

Another day when I managed to create two cards - I'm only about 4 days behind now.  Hopefully by the end of this weekend I'll be all caught up again.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards (Day Five)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/day-5-adding-shadows-tutorial.html
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html

I have used a paper and a sentiment from a christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I added some sparkly mesh ribbon.  The image is from Beccy's Place and is coloured with copic markers.  I added the shadows using markers in the C range.  The die used to cut the image is from Spellbinders.

1 comment:

  1. You really did a fabulous job adding shadows to the image Suze, it looks like you've cut it out and popped it up with foam tape. Well done on nailing the tutorial! I love that beautiful background paper you used, the poinsettias are glorious and work perfectly with the image you chose. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete