Wednesday 9 November 2016

The Sum of the Parts

I am currently battling a chest infection and have got a few days behind with my cards for the monthly Holiday cards challenge at Beccy's Place.  This morning I have had a little bit more energy and have managed to create one - although I'm still about 3 days behind! And there will be a new inspiration up in the next few hours to put me back to 4 days behind.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards (Day Eight)
 http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/day-8-sum-of-parts.html
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html

I liked the idea of this one but initially had a bit of trouble finding an image that worked.  I have gone with a CAS design this time.  The image and sentiment are both from Beccy's Place.  I coloured the image with copic markers and added a border on three sides of the card with Distress Markers.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you're not well Suze, I hope it doesn't last too long.
    You've done a fabulous job on your challenge card, you definitely nailed the brief. I really like the way you added a lovely big sentiment in the centre of the card and then the image, which is coloured beautifully, off the bottom edge. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete