Wednesday 16 November 2016

Freebie Fun

I created this card using the freebie image available at Beccy's Place:

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards (Day 16)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/day-16-freebie-time.html
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html

I have used a silver paper from a christmas paper pad by Craft Smith.  I liked that the paper followed the same pattern as on the stocking.  The image is from Beccy's Place and is coloured with copic markers.  I added some silver Perfect Pearls to the cross pieces on the stocking and some Glossy Accents to the bells and baubles.  I also used some silver glitter ribbon and a silver glitter dome.  Matting is silver metallic paper.

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about your card Suze, it's fabulous! The silver paper in the background is a great match for the image and I love the wonderful sparkly ribbon. It was a great idea to add Glossy Accents to the bells and baubles, they catch the light beautifully! Love it.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete