Wednesday 30 November 2016

With a little help from my friends

I was originally looking for an image of a reindeer or elf but came across this gorgeous image of Mrs Claus so used that instead.  It looks like she has found a teddy bear that Santa misplaced.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards (Day 23)
https://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/day-23-little-help-from-my-friends.html
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html

I have used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Beccy's Place and is coloured with copic markers.  I matted with some glitter cardstock from American Crafts.  I used the same glitter cardstock to diecut some poinsettia flowers using a die from Mariannes.  I embellished the centres of the poinsettia with some Perfect Pearls.

1 comment:

  1. You did a brilliant job colouring the image Suze, it's so festive with all the red and green. I particularly like the striped mittens you gave Mrs. Claus. The poinsettias are a fabulous embellishment, especially with the touch of gold in the centres. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete