Wednesday 23 November 2016

Ornaments

After almost getting up to date with my cards for the month long challenge at Beccy's Place, I have fallen behind again!  I started a new job on Monday and have been struggling a bit with the extra hours and new responsibilities.  I feel I have made some progress this evening with 2 cards completed!

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards (Day 21)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/day-21-ornaments.html
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The images are all from Beccy's Place and coloured with copic markers.  I added three small pearls and some faux stitching.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new job Suze!
    You did a fabulous job creating your card, I love the way you lined up the three baubles to make a lovely long card. The background paper was a great choice... works perfectly with the images. Well done and good on you for trying to keep up with the daily challenges (but don't wear yourself out)!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete