Monday 14 November 2016

Cut and Pop

I have got a bit behind with the cards for the Month of Holiday cards due to me not being well.  Although not completely recovered, I am now feeling heaps better and have some more energy to do things.  I thought I'd actually work on today's card and then work back to the ones I've missed!  With any luck I can be caught up by the end of the week.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards (Day 14)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html

I have used a background paper from a christmas paper pad by Craft Smith.  The image is from Beccy's Place and is coloured with copic markers.  I printed the image three times and used the complete image for the bottom layer, the icing, leaves and berries for the middle layer and just the leaves and berries for the top layer.  I further enhanced the layers using some Glossy Accents on the icing and the berries.  I also used some creamy gold mesh ribbon and some gold pearls from Rosie's Studio.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh that looks yummy Suze! The way you've coloured the icing makes me think of gooey caramel sauce. You've done a fabulous job on all the colouring, cutting and layering, the image really does pop off the page. Love the background paper.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete