Wednesday 30 November 2016

CASE card

I ended up using a card from a few days ago to CASE.  Here is the original card from Day 26:


and this is the CASE version:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards (Day 28)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/day-28-case-card.html
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Craft Smith.  The image is from Beccy's Place and is coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I matted with some red cardstock.  I also used some corrugated cardstock from DCWV, a santa hat embellishment and a sentiment from Beccy's Place.

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job CASEing your card Suze, and it was a wonderful choice too. I love your gingerbread card from a few days ago, and I also love how cute Stanley looks on the same design. Great background paper and I like the addition of the glitter on the hat and pompom. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete