Wednesday 30 November 2016

Digital Stamps

This one was an easy one for me as I more often than not use digital stamps - so much more versatile than rubber and acrylic stamps.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards (Day 29)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/day-29-digital-stamps.html
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html

I have used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Beccy's Place and is coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I used some textured cardstock from American Crafts for matting and also added some grosgrain ribbon also from American Crafts and a snowman embellishment.

1 comment:

  1. I love the addition of the kindy glitz on the snowman Suze, it definitely gives him a frosty look. The little snowman embellishment is very cute and I really like the snowflake paper in the background. Great card!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete