Wednesday 9 November 2016

Owl always love you

I've managed enough energy today to complete a couple of cards.  I'm now on antibiotics for my chest infection so hopefully I'll start picking up soon.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/sketch-101-dilly-beans_26.html

I have used a couple of scrapbook papers for the background.  I also covered an offcut piece of white cardstock with some washi tape for part of the background.  The image is from Dilly Beans and is coloured with copic markers R32, R35, Y28, E35, YG03.  I matted with some pink cardstock.  I also added some metallic paper clips from We R Memory Keepers.

And this is the sketch that I followed:

5 comments:

  1. Wow, lovely creation with pretty colours. I love the Clips you've used! It's a really ferfect Card!

    Thanks for playing along with our current challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck!

    Hugs
    Doris

    *GDT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!!
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    *DT* The Sketchy Challenges
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    Blog-owner Do-Al(l) Kreatives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze this card looks fantastic and feel better soon hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Suze, thank you for playing along with us.
    Anne SSW2 DT

    ReplyDelete