Monday 28 November 2016

White on White

I find it hard to photograph white on white cards to effectively show the layers and all the texture.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards (Day 27)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/day-27-white-on-white.html
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html

I used an embossing folder to create the background.  I then added some white lace from Sullivans and some white grosgrain ribbon from American Crafts.  The image is from Beccy's Place and has been paper pieced.  The main part of the stocking has been embossed using the same embossing folder as the background, the heel is textured cardstock from American Crafts and the top is glitter cardstock also from American Crafts.  I added some white enamel dots in two sizes as well as some white snowflake embellishments.

1 comment:

  1. I love all the texture on your card Suze, great choice of embossing folder, and I like that you used the same one for both the stocking and the background. The glittery cardstock adds a nice shimmer to your card and the beautiful snowflakes and white lace finish your project perfectly.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete