Tuesday 22 November 2016

Falling Snowflakes

I tried to create an impression of falling snowflakes with the larger embellishments going down to the ones I added with Kindy Glitz.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Snowflakes
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/snowflakes-challenge.html
Winter Wonderland - Falling Snow
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/poinsettias-or-snow-is-falling.html

I have used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Crafty Sentiments and has been coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I added three snowflake embellishments.

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute!!! I love the sparkle. Very beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs, good luck!!!Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning work! Lovely christmas feel to it. Thanks for joining us over at Winter Wonderland!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Suze. I love the snowman and all the glitter.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
    Lou DT xo

    ReplyDelete